Your smile is often the first thing people notice about you. It makes you approachable, builds relationships, and allows you to live socially healthy and fulfilling lives. However, having stained or discolored teeth can make you self-conscious and prevent you from being your best self.
Zoom! Teeth Whitening is here to help you with that by offering you a new smile in less than two hours. Dr. Celso Seretti, DDS, at Seretti Dental in Houston, Texas, is a pioneering dentist who constantly adopts state-of-the-art treatment to enrich the lives of his patients.
Zoom! Teeth Whitening: What Is It?
Zoom! Teeth Whitening is the most popular branded teeth whitening technique that uses laser light to activate a gel and removes stains quickly and effectively. The procedure can give you a 10-shade brighter smile in under two hours. Here’s what the treatment looks like step-by-step:
- Upon arriving for your appointment, you are comfortably seated in the dental chair. Dr. Seretti will start the procedure with a dental cleaning. He scales away all the calcified tartar and plaque deposits on your teeth before cleaning your mouth with an antibacterial rinse.
- Next, Dr. Seretti will place a rubber bridge on your gums to isolate the gums from the treatment area and keep you from swallowing the whitening gel.
- Dr. Seretti will apply a hydrogen peroxide gel to the surface of your teeth and activate it with laser light. The light helps the gel fight off stubborn stains and gets rid of them. After fifteen minutes, the doctor will rinse your mouth and apply a second coat of the gel.
- Our dentist may apply the gel at least thrice to ensure you get the get whitening possible.
- In the final step, you are given a fluoride treatment where the doctor will apply a fluoride gel over your teeth to prevent decay and retain the whitening effect.
Zoom! Teeth Whitening is the quickest and the most efficient option to brighten your teeth when you’re strapped for time.
For more information on Zoom! Whitening and to book a consultation with Dr. Seretti, contact us now! Give us a call at (281) 486-9440 or visit our office at 935 Gemini St., Houston, TX 77058. We look forward to giving you a smile that changes your life forever!